What is a Secured Credit Card?
A secured credit card requires a cash security deposit. The deposit reduces the risk to the issuer, making these cards an option for people with bad credit. The deposit is usually equal to your credit limit, so if you deposit $200, you’ll have a $200 limit. If you don’t pay your bill, the issuer can take the money from your deposit.
How secured credit cards work?
• Once the initial deposit is paid, secured cards work just like unsecured ones
• You can use them wherever credit cards are accepted, including online
• You can build or rebuild your credit by using the card responsibly and paying your balance on time
• You incur interest if you carry a balance
How does this help rebuild my credit?
A secured card is an actual credit card that reports to all the major credit bureaus – providing you the opportunity to rebuild your credit. Your monthly payments are reported to the credit bureaus, impacting your credit score positively.
Cash Secured Loans
If you’re trying to improve your credit score, you’ve probably considered various credit building programs. Sometimes people believe that these types of programs are expensive, however, a cash secured savings loan will cost a lot less than you realize. In fact, it could very well save you money.
What is a Cash Secured Loan?
A cash secured savings loan (also known as a credit builder loan) is a credit building program that requires no money upfront. Instead, the loan acts as the security funds. You receive the loan after you have paid it back – it’s a backwards loan.
Benefits of Cash Secured Loan
Your own Relationship Manager
• Your Relationship Manager will work with you to build a plan to help you reach your financial goals. You’ll also get access to Refresh f.i.t. – free online financial education!
• Your credit building program is designed to help save money and build credit at the same time. At the end of the program, you not only have a brand new credit score, but a nice chunk of cash, too.
Boost your Credit Score
• A cash secured loan payment reports to the credit bureau, positively impacting your credit score with every payment made.
Better Credit = Lower Interest
• As your credit score improves, you’ll gain access to better interest rates. Over time, this can save you a lot of money.
Rebuild your Credit today
We are affiliated with a leading Organization, Refresh Financial which has been helping Canadian from any background build a better financial reputation by offering them Secured Credit Cards and Cash Secured Loans WITHOUT ANY CREDIT CHECKS. To know more about credit rebuilding, call us on 1-888-551-6704 or request a call from us today.